Where: TBA, MN
By who: Taught by Matt Dubay, PhD & Jenna Dubay
For who: Anyone interested in making soap (adult supervision required for anyone under 15 yrs)
What to expect:
- We will teach the science of making soap and the advantages of using natural soap.
- We will provide all the supplies and equipment, plus guide you through each step.
- You will leave with 50 oz. of handmade soap, greater than a $50 value!
What to bring:
- An old long-sleeve shirt
- Signed waiver for the individuals attending (legal formalities in order to have fun these days…)
- 30 mL of your favorite essential oil (optional for those who wish not to use the provided lemon essential oil)
- Fun exfoliants like oatmeal or orange zest (for those who want to make exfoliating bars of soap)